• Details about us.
• Your responsibility to others who access our website using your device or your internet connection.
• Availability of our website.
• Your account details.
• Ownership of materials on our website.
• Permitted uses of the materials on our website.
• Prohibited uses of our website.
• Links to our website.
Exclusions and limitations of liability.
• Age restrictions.
Law and jurisdiction in force.
Details about us.
LERIDA INTERNATIONAL SRL, headquartered in Sos Odai 379-381 sector 1 Bucharest, Romania, Postal code 013605 registered at the Trade Register with no. J40 / 573/2001, Fiscal registration code 13958995, having email: email@example.com operates the website: www.lerida.ro.
Your responsibility to the people who access our website using your device or internet. connection.
Availability of our website.
We do not guarantee and do not offer guarantees that:
a) The Website will be available at any time or from any geographical location;
b) Your access. on the site will be continuous or uninterrupted;
c) The website will be accessible or optimized for all browsers, computers, tablets, phones, etc.
d) We reserve the right to suspend access in whole or in part to the website for any reason, including commercial or operational reasons, such as improving the appearance or functionality of the website, updating content, periodic maintenance or resolving any issues -We could meet.
e) Our website is provided only to users in Romania. Although it is possible to access the website from other countries, we do not make any statement regarding the compliance of our website with the legal requirements in force in any other jurisdiction outside Romania.
1. Reflects any changes in the way we conduct our business;
2. We consider any changes we make to our website, including, but not limited to, any new features or functionalities we provide, any adjustments to the means by which we provide notifications, or any changes to the content. , the purpose or availability of the website;
a) We accurately describe our current data processing activities so that you are up to date with our latest practices;
c) We ensure that our documentation complies and will continue to comply with all current and future applicable laws, regulations and guidelines.
Ownership of materials on our website.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, copyrights and other intellectual property rights on our website and its content are either owned by us or licensed to us. All these rights are protected by the laws regarding the intellectual property in Romania, and all the rights are reserved to us. Any use of the website and its content, unless expressly authorized in this document, is strictly prohibited. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by us.
Information and contents on our site provided based on a relationship of independence.
b) The content of our site is not intended as advice. You must not rely on any content of our site for any purpose and you must seek independent professional advice before deciding to base any action on any content available on our site.
c) We do not offer any guarantee, express or implied, that any content or materials available on our site are accurate, complete or updated periodically.
Permitted uses of the materials of our website.
a) The content on our site is provided only for personal, private and non-commercial use. You may print or distribute the content on our website for personal, private and non-commercial purposes, and you may make others within your organization. aware of the content on our website. You may not extract, reproduce or distribute the content of our website for other purposes without our prior written consent.
b) Whenever you print, download, distribute or transmit content from our website to other persons, you must not make any additions or delete or modify the text on our site, you must not modify any image, In any case, do not remove any accompanying text from such images, materials or graphics and you must ensure that all content transmitted to a third party is an exact representation of the content as it appears on our site.
c) It is forbidden to use any technology of extraction or mining of data, or any other similar tools of third parties for the extraction or reproduction of any data or content on our site without our prior written consent.
d) Whenever you transfer any content or materials from our site to anyone, you must credit us as authors of such content or materials (or other authors, whenever they have been credited by us) at the time in which you transmit this content or materials.
Prohibited uses of our website.
b) Without our prior written consent, it is forbidden to access, intervene, destroy or disturb in any way:
– Our site or any component part of it.
– Our systems.
– Any hardware or equipment or any of the networks on which our site is hosted.
– Any software we use to create or modify the website or to make the site available to you.
– Any hardware, equipment, network, server, software or technology owned or operated by us or any third party.
– For any illegal purpose or in any way in violation of applicable local or national laws or regulations.
– For any fraudulent purpose.
– For the performance of any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or direct or indirect marketing to anyone by any means.
– For loading, hosting or transmitting viruses, malware, adware, spyware, worms, Trojan horses, loggers, logic bombs or other harmful programs or codes that could affect the use or operation of our website, hardware or systems .
– For communicating with or injuring children.
– It is forbidden to transmit any information about you. if you are under 18 or about any other person who is under the age of 18.
If they are 18 years of age or older, if you have not received prior written consent to provide information about them.
– It is forbidden to send us information that is considered “sensitive personal information”. “Sensitive personal information” is information about you. or any other person who discloses racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or which is genetic data, biometric data, information regarding health, sexual life or sexual orientation.
– If you accidentally or intentionally provide us with such information, you will be deemed to have given your consent to the processing of this information on the basis of Article 9 (2) (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016 / 769).
Links to other websites.
Links to content or third party sites may appear on our site from time to time. We are not responsible for the content of any websites accessible through any link (s) on our site. Any content on the websites of third parties is beyond our control and we do not guarantee that such content is suitable for use or viewing, legally or correctly.
Links to our site.
a) It is forbidden to publish links to our site on other websites owned by you. without our prior written consent.
b) If you have obtained the consent to publish links to our site:
– Whenever you post a link to our website on any other site, you agree that you will do so in an appropriate manner and not in any way defamatory or derogatory of us, which may cause harm to us or our business;
– It is forbidden to publish links to our site to suggest any form of partnership, collaboration, affiliation, business relationship, with us if this affiliation does not exist and in any case, prior written consent must be obtained. .
– We may withdraw permission to post links to our website at any time. If we withdraw your permission to post links to our website and inform you of this, you must immediately remove any link to our website.
Exclusions and limitations of liability.
We do not limit our liability to you. if it would be illegal to do so, for example, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence. If the applicable law does not allow all the limits of liability below to apply, the limitations will apply only to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
Under no circumstances and under no circumstances will we (including parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, members, employees or agents) be liable to you. for no loss, damage (whether direct, indirect, punitive, actual, accidental, special, or other), costs, obligations or penalties, whether contractual, prejudicial, violation of the rights provided by law, or otherwise, provided or not , in connection with or concerning:
a) Use of our site;
b) Any corruption or loss of data.
c) Any inability to access our site, including, without limitation, any interruptions, suspensions or withdrawals of our site (whatever the reason).
d) Any use of any content or material on our site, including any decisions you make based on this content or material.
e) Any loss of savings, profits, sales, business or income.
f) Any damage to reputation.
g) Any other secondary, successive or indirect losses and even if we have been warned of the possibility of such losses or damages, without limitation, you will be responsible for the costs of repairs or corrections in case of such losses, damages, costs, expenses or penalties.
h) We will not be liable for any damages that may have been avoided by following our advice to apply a free update or for damages that have been caused by you. Due to
the fact that the installation instructions were not followed correctly or that they had the minimum requirements recommended by us.
You explicitly agree that we will not be liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal content or behavior of any third party and that the risk of injury or damage to the above is based entirely on your actions.
You agree that if any damage or loss is caused to you by or in connection with our actions or omissions, such damage will not be a valid reason to block any exploitation of the website, services, properties, products or any other content owned by us.
To the extent that any of the provisions of this clause 13 (exclusions and limitations of liability) are inapplicable as total exclusions of liability, they will be construed as limitations on liability, limiting our liability to you to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You (and also any third party for whom or on whose behalf you manage an account or activity on our website) agree to defend us (at our request), to indemnify us against any claim, debt, damage, expense , including, and not limited to, the fees and legal costs that result from or in any way are related to any of the following (including as a result of your activities. direct on the website or those performed on your behalf.):
(a) Uploading material by you, accessing or using the website.
(c) Infringement of the rights of third parties, including, but not limited to, infringement of any intellectual property rights, publicity, confidentiality, property or right to privacy.
(d) Violation of any laws, rules, regulations, codes, statutes, ordinances or orders of any governmental and quasi-governmental authority, including, without limitation, all regulatory, administrative and legislative authorities.
(e) Any distortion by you of the content of the website.
f) You will cooperate fully when requested by us in defense of any claim. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to compensation by you.
The website is provided on the basis of “exactly how it was created”, “when available” and “with all related defects” to the extent permitted by law.
We make no representations or warranties or confirmations of any kind, express or implied, regarding:
(a) The Service.
(b) The content of the website.
(c) User content.
(d) Security associated with the transmission of information to the website.
In addition, we repudiate all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, title, integration with any system, and security against viruses.
We do not represent or warrant that:
a) The services will be error-free or uninterrupted.
b) Defects will be corrected.
c) The service or server that makes the service available is free of harmful components, including, and not limited to, viruses.
We make no representations or warranties that the information (including any instructions) about the services is correct, complete or useful.
You agree that your use of the website is at your own risk.
We do not warrant that your use of the Website is legal in any special jurisdiction and we expressly disclaim such warranties.
By accessing or using the website, you represent and confirm that your activities are legal in each jurisdiction in which you access or use this service.
We do not endorse any content on this site and expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability to any person or entity for any loss, damage (actual, punitive or otherwise), injury, claim, liability or other of any kind. based on or resulting from any content displayed on this site.
Age restrictions on the use of our site.
Our website and all products or services available on or through the website are not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
If you are under the age of 18, you must not use our site, purchase or attempt to purchase any of our products or services or provide us with any information about you or anyone else.
We do not intentionally process data about any person under the age of 18.
Law and jurisdiction.